Who Pranked the Principal is a CLICK EVIDENCE STYLE Game for YOUTH:
The Click Evidence Style Game offers a little more challenge than the Alibi Game and is perfect for groups who enjoy mysteries and puzzles or for settings where the game is the main entertainment, whereas the Alibi Style game is best for a shorter icebreaker to get an event started or for a crowd less into puzzle solving. This 32 player version requires players to gather Evidence, unscramble sentences and rule out suspects on a fun suspect grid. The Evidence version can usually be completed in approximately 45 minutes plus time to announce winners and give out prizes.
Here's the story:
There is a prankster in the school who has pranked our principal and we need your help to figure out who it is! A series of annoying (hilarious) pranks have unfurled throughout the day and the principal is on the hunt to see who carried them out! The School Resource Officer has already found some very important clues, but (likely part of the prank) they have been turned into some bizarre mystery style game and they are all mixed up! It will be your job to race to gather all of the evidence, unscramble the sentences and rule out suspects until you are down to the final two. We aren't sure if there are more pranks that have yet to be discovered, but we must find the culprit before the principal does! Since we don’t know if the teacher who did this will be congratulated or canned, you must keep your discoveries confidential until you are SURE who it is! Then, you'll see the Click Host/Teacher to confirm your answer. If you uncover the identity of the prankster, you WIN!
- Printable Instructions for Game Set-up and Game Play (for a video tutorial to share with your players, please visit How to Play a Click Evidence Game or How to Play a Click Evidence Game for Youth).
- Printable Host Story Card for the Click Host to read aloud to Players
- Suggested Question of the Game List (Click Host will choose a question for players to ask each other)
- Printable Classic Color/Shape Cards (4 color sets of 8 shape cards (32 cards total))
- Printable Set of Color-Coded Evidence Word Cards and Host Badges (Play over and over with a new culprit each time!)
- Color Coded Sentences Clues for Host Setup
- Printable Evidence Worksheet
- Printable Suspect Grid
Links are provided for your convenience; however, you may purchase these items wherever you find the best price!
- 33 Badges (3x4 Landscape Orientation) Required for game play
- 33 Badge Clips or Lanyards Required for game play
- 32 Pencils Required for game play
- 32 Full Size Clipboards Suggested for game play