The Mystery of the Speakeasy Stabbing is a CLICK EVIDENCE STYLE Game:
The Click Evidence Style Game offers a little more challenge than the Alibi Game and is perfect for groups who enjoy mysteries and puzzles or for settings where the game is the main entertainment, whereas the Alibi Style game is best for a shorter icebreaker to get an event started or for a crowd less into puzzle solving. This 32 player version requires players to gather Evidence, unscramble sentences and rule out suspects on a fun suspect grid. The Evidence version can usually be completed in approximately 45 minutes plus time to announce winners and give out prizes.
Here's the story:
In 1922, at a Speakeasy by the name of Joe’s Jazz Club, a Prohibition Bureau Officer was allegedly murdered in cold blood to preserve the atmosphere inside the club and facilitate a mob meeting that was underway. When the officer failed to report back after his assignment at the club the evening before, the bureau visited the next day to scour the club for clues. Much to their dismay, the agent’s body was never recovered, the case was never solved and the evidence and crime were eventually forgotten. Almost a century later, after a young couple discovers an old trunk in their home, the case is reopened and a group effort commences to solve the cold case!
- Printable Instructions for Game Set-up and Game Play (for a video tutorial to share with your players, please visit How to Play a Click Evidence Game or How to Play a Click Evidence Game for Youth).
- Printable Host Story Card for the Click Host to read aloud to Players
- Suggested Question of the Game List (Click Host will choose a question for players to ask each other)
- Printable Classic Color/Shape Cards (4 color sets of 8 shape cards (32 cards total))
- Printable Set of Color-Coded Evidence Word Cards and Host Badges (Play over and over with a new culprit each time!)
- Color Coded Sentences Clues for Host Setup
- Printable Evidence Worksheet
- Printable Suspect Grid
Links are provided for your convenience; however, you may purchase these items wherever you find the best price!